The application period for the Community Fund for Immigrant Wellness is now closed. The first ever grantee cohort has been announced.
To learn more about the grantees, please click here.
When you click the link, you will be asked to log in or create an account. Once you are in your Foundant account, you will tbe promped to select the tier for which you are applying. Each grant tier has a separate application so that organizations will be able to apply for multiple programs in all three tiers. For more information about the application process:
Please note the following dates:
- Monday, February 12th, 2018: Community Fund for Immigrant Wellness RFP released
- Thursday, March 29th, 2018 at 5pm EST: Final deadline for submissions
- Monday, April 2nd, 2018 - Monday, May 21st, 2018: Granting group to review applications
- Please note you may receive questions about your application during this time
- Tuesday, May 29th, 2018: Grantees notified
- Tuesday, June 19th, 2018: Community Fund for Immigrant Wellness Grantee Cohort Kickoff Event
*The Community Fund for Immigrant Wellness reserves the right to change any of the above dates. All changes will be posted online.