Review The application Process Here.
GOALS OF THE Innovation AWARD:
- Reward innovation as defined by the community.
HOW DOES THE SCATTERGOOD FOUNDATION and The Kennedy Forum DEFINE INNOVATION?
The innovations we seek challenge how behavioral healthcare is currently viewed, organized, and practiced through the creation of catalytic concepts, products, processes, services and/or technologies.
WHAT IS THE AWARD?
The winner receives The Thomas Scattergood Behavioral Health Foundation Innovation Award and a $25,000 cash gift for their program. The top five finalists will be recognized and the Scattergood Foundation and The Kennedy Forum will work to promote and share all finalists' work nationally. All submissions which meet our selection criteria will be posted publicly on the website and archived on the website. Your work will receive attention from an ever-growing community of stakeholders through our open public review.
HOW IS THE WINNER SELECTED?
- Foundation staff screen online submissions.
- We then post submissions that meet all five selection criteria to our website.
- The public reviews and comments on submissions.
- The panel of experts chooses finalists.
- The public votes online to select the winner among the finalists.
WHAT IS THE SELECTION CRITERIA?
- Creativity. Effort demonstrates originality, ingenuity and resourcefulness in promoting behavioral health.
- Leadership. Describe the process by which the innovation influences others to accomplish goals and objectives that enhanced the field of behavioral health.
- Sustainability. Resources are available to continue work.
- Replication. Innovation has potential to be duplicated, transferred or adapted by others.
- Outcomes. Metrics are specified to assess the effectiveness of the innovation.
REVIEW THE APPLICATION PROCESS HERE.
Sign Up for Updates on the 2015 Innovation Award!